Late post: Hindi to planado nadaan lang with lhotie
Vans passed away last January seven, the baby of the family my boyfriend in a year my playmate everyday my forever loving pet. Sad but happy that he is no longer suffering Will always have you in my heart, no words can describe how much I love you. You know that I did everything to survived you. ♥ :’(
Since I start from heartbreaking, I will finish it with smile and happy with LOVE.
Okay, Way back on 2013 Lesson learned
- Be yourself WALA AKONG PAKIELAM SA INISIP AT SINASABI NG IBANG TAO TUNGKOL SAAKIN annnd don’t hate them.
- Commit to the Lord whatever you do
- Be creative as always
- Wag magsayang ng pera sa mga bagay na hindi naman kailangan :))
- Gawin mong masaya yung sarili mo “kung ano yung gusto mong gawin, gawin mo na!” Go lang.
- Make friends make out get some coffee, talk, eat , and laugh and laugh!
- Gumawa ng mabuti tumulong at magbigay
- Make every sunday special (family and worship day)
- I stopped being so chismosa, bad to others and bully haha
- Patience more patience
So far.. ayan lang naalala ko.
2014 wish to do
- Travel more
- Always surrounded with happy people
- Don’t hate monday haha
- Work hard
- Find Love (chos)
- Be more creative and organized
- Learn how to bake and cook
- Meet new people
- More gig
- Discover new things
- Change the room color
- Print pictures
- New dog :)
- Extra income
- Read books
- Love everybody
Hindi pa ito tapos pero ayoko na tapusin. Medyo busy ako sa ibang bagay kaya hindi ako naka pag blog ng mahabang panahon blocked ang internet sa office huhu!
Thank you and happy new year to you all followers!
Sometimes you meet someone, and it’s so clear that the two of you, on some level belong together. As lovers, or as friends, or as family, or as something entirely different. You just work, whether you understand one another or you’re in love or you’re partners in crime. You meet these people throughout your life, out of nowhere, under the strangest circumstances, and they help you feel alive. I don’t know if that makes me believe in coincidence, or fate, or sheer blind luck, but it definitely makes me believe in something."
— unknown (via staygoldjess)